SilverDAT® - FRS Fire rescue brigade data sheet system
SilverDAT® - FRS is an application developed on behalf of VDA (Association of the German automobile industry) and VDIK (Association of International Motor Vehicle Manufacturers) for the easy access to the original rescue data sheets for rescue centres and rescue services, such as e.g., fire brigades.
The program profits from the practical experience of the motor vehicle manufacturers, importers and fire brigades.
SilverDAT® - FRS has been designed as an offline application with online database update, so that the full function is also ensured without internet connection. The clearly arranged vehicle selection, based on the proven and tested DAT system guarantees a quick and safe selection of the correct rescue data sheets. In doing so, the user is supported visually by the integration of vehicle images.
For legitimized rescue centers, an additional vehicle selection via the KBA(German Federal Motor Transport Authority) number plate request is available. After entering the official number plate, the respective rescue data sheet will be determined and displayed.
- Quick and safe selection of the correct rescue data sheets
- Visual determination of the correct vehicle through integrated vehicle images
- Offline application - fully functional even without internet access
- Online updates
- For legitimized rescue centers, an additional vehicle selection via the KBA(German Federal Motor Transport Authority) number plate request is available
- Warning notice for alternative fuel vehicles
- Distinctive rescue data sheet ID number
- Print out function for rescue data sheets
- Multiple rescue data sheets can be opened at the same time
- Excellent usability
- Excellent DAT customer support
- Also available with an optional heavy duty hardware package
For further information call +49 711 4503-112 oder send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order online please visit our DAT web shop.